Over the years, the Woodstock PTA has been able to fund a number of spending ideas, thanks to the generous fundraising of the Woodstock School Community. We thank you!
2016-2017 School Year
- 32 Google Chromebooks with headphones to be secured in a locking mobile cart
- Woodstock Pride T-shirts
- Increasing the after school scholarship fund by $700 per session.
- English classroom teachers to be reimbursed for up to $100 for adding titles to their classroom libraries.
- PTA Event Supplies: 2 popup tents, 2 crock pots, 1 commercial tabletop steam table.
- Sensory Library: Various materials to checkout as needed (Fidgets, wobble chairs, weighted lap pads, seat cushions yoga balls, etc.)
- Seed funding for new sustainability coordinator to plant shade trees.
- Adult-size lion mascot costume to use at Friday Morning Meetings
2015-2016 School Year
- 4 basketball hoop adapters for the gym
- Testing dividers for the computer lab
- Refreshed the homework reward trophy
- New hallway bulletin board
- Created extra-curricular scholarship program
- New iPad styli for each class
- 2 additional wireless microphones for stage
- Magnetic whiteboards for room 10
- Add 2016 book award winners to school library
- Materials to archive historic Woodstock artifacts
2014-2015 School Year
- 4 new computers for the library capable of running current online catalog program
- Classroom supplies
- Money to investigate reducing noise in the playcourt
- Indoor recess supplies such as games, puzzles and legos
- 6 new stage lights