It’s a new way to earn money for our school with your everyday purchases.
Benefit Mobile is a smartphone app that lets you purchase and redeem digital gift cards from your phone. For every gift card purchased, a percentage of the gift card value (0.5 – 20%, depending on the retailer) will be donated to the Woodstock PTA.
There are over 125 participating businesses, including Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, Home Depot, Columbia, AirBNB, SouthWest Airlines, and many more.
For a description of the app and to view a list of participating retailers, please visit www.benefit-mobile.com/consumers.
- Step 1: Download the benefit app onto your iPhone or Android device
- Step 2: Open the app and select a beneficiary.
- Go to Non-Profits and search for Woodstock Elementary School PTA.
- Note: The PTA is listed under Non-profits, NOT under Schools.
- Step 3: Link your Benefit Mobile account to a credit card or bank account.
- Step 4: Search through the list of retailers. Gift cards can be purchased in advance and stored on your device until you’re ready to use them, purchased right at the checkout counter, or used for online purchases.
- Step 5: Show your digital gift card to the cashier, or enter the gift card number when making online purchases.
- There is also an option to purchase digital gift cards for friends and family.
For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
Please bookmark the following link to support the Woodstock PTA every time you shop on Amazon: smile.amazon.com/ch/93-6039422
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
You can support the Woodstock PTA every time that you swipe your Fred Meyer Rewards card at the register!
It takes less than five minutes to go online and link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to the Woodstock School PTA.
Visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards to create an account and select “Woodstock School PTA” as your designated non-profit. This needs to be done annually, so please take the time to re-enroll in the program!