What Is Scrip?
Scrip are basically gift cards that are sold to Woodstock PTA at a discounted rate. When you buy Scrip, a percentage is donated to Woodstock PTA.
Last year, scrip proceeds contributed $1900 to the PTA general fund for teacher and classroom activities. This is money that Woodstock PTA receives at NO cost to parents*.
For example, if you buy Fred Meyer Scrip, 4% of the gift card’s face value is donated to the PTA automatically. Fred Meyer Scrip is sold as $10, $25, $50, and $100 gift cards. They may seem like a small amount, but they add up quickly if every family buys Scrip regularly.
Currently we have more than 100 local and national merchants participating in the Scrip program — New Seasons, Macy’s, REI, Nike, McMenamins, Newport Bay/Stanford’s, Olive Garden, Washman Auto Spa, Cinemark and Regal Cinemas, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Bath and Body Works, Starbucks, Powell’s, and a lot more!
Many parents buy Scrip to use for their weekly grocery shopping or special occasions, such as birthdays or Valentine’s Day. They also make great gifts! Please buy Scrip this week and support our school!
How to Order Scrip
- Print out a scrip order form
- Fill out the form and write your child’s name at the top of the form so we know whose family is purchasing the Scrip.
- Write a check to Woodstock PTA.
- Scrip cards are ready for pick up in the school foyer on the following Friday.
You can skip steps 1-3 by visiting our online Scrip Store, where we accept major credit cards (a service fee applies).
* If paying by check. When using a credit or debit card, a service fee applies.